The festive season is here! So, what better time than now to let your customers know that you’re back in business and boost your sales. And, what better customer communication channel than SMS, which has 5x higher open rates and response rates than email and other social media channels.
Textlocal features are designed to maximize returns at every stage, right from reaching out to a wider audience and acquiring new customers to interacting with existing customers and seeking feedback from them. Our customers have also been using Textlocal to support them in going digital, working remotely, and sending crisis communications.
Exclusive Offer For You: Get 10% Extra Credits on Your Next Purchase
Kickstart your SMS campaigns or the upcoming festivals with our exclusive offer: Buy 1,00,000 SMS bundle or higher and get 10% extra SMS credits. The SMS price is inclusive of 2.5p/SMS DLT scrubbing charges.
Please email email@example.com with your customer ID (shared in the SMS) and preferred SMS bundle, and we’ll send you a unique payment link. The offer is valid only till 6 PM on 10 November, 2020.
*18% GST Applicable
Note: Please ensure your account follows the below DLT regulations to avoid disruption in your SMS traffic. These regulations are not live yet, but we expect them to go live anytime.
- All SMS messages (promotional and transactional) need to be sent via DLT-approved headers only.
- Entity ID/Registration ID should be passed along with header and message details. If you have not shared your Entity ID with us yet, please add it in your Textlocal account: Log in to your Textlocal account > Settings > Your Profile > Principal Entity/Registration ID.
Come back to business with a bang this festive season!
With Textlocal, it’s incredibly easy to reach out to your prospects and customers, and spread the word that you’re back in business. Send bulk SMS with personalized messages, attractive offers, changes in store hours or services, health and safety precautions, and much more.
- Go beyond 160 characters and convey more information (via SMS attachments) in a personalized SMS (via merge fields and regional language options).
- Customize your campaign send times by sending instantly, scheduling for later, or staggering large sends over a time period.
- Measure campaign effectiveness using Textlocal clickthrough data, SMS responses, or missed call hits. These metrics can then be used to compose the right SMS message and optimize for the right send times.
Absolute Barbeque, Jumbotail Technologies, Happily Unmarried, Ruosh, Vivifi India and many other businesses send personalized campaigns and offers via Textlocal SMS.
With the experience of helping 225,000+ businesses set up SMS communications for a wide variety of use cases, we are confident that Textlocal can help you achieve maximum returns on your marketing spends. Here are some useful tips and tricks that can help make the most of your marketing campaigns. If you’d like to know more, please talk to your account manager or just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entice new sales with better customer engagement
- Open up a 2-way communication channel: Let your customers text into your short code, long code or give a missed call to seek information about your business, avail offers, place orders, give feedback and more. With Textlocal, you can easily set up auto replies, forward incoming requests and track every interaction online.
- Easily gather data: Textlocal surveys and forms are equipped with industry-standard features to enable you to create and track professional, multi-page surveys in minutes. You can use Textlocal forms to conduct market research and polls, capture data for applications, appointments and registrations, and much more.
- Boost customer retention and renewals: Send timely service expiry reminders, renewal alerts, regular payment and service reminders and other notifications directly to your customers’ mobile phones. You can easily automate these alerts and reminders by integrating your application with Textlocal SMS APIs.
Exide, Furlenco, TechMojo, Loadshare Networks, EazyDiner and many other enterprises use Textlocal to update their customers and vendors and capture feedback about their services.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has created an urgent need for crisis communications, remote working, and rapid digitalization. We’ve been helping our customers – govt agencies, educational institutions, NGOs, hospitals, retailers, corporates, media, logistics/delivery companies, and financial firms – send effective communications and go digital. If you need any assistance in getting started with these, please reach out to your account manager or our support team (email@example.com), and we’ll be happy to help.
See how Textlocal has enabled Save the Children, Nirmaan, Southern Railways, Deccan Chronicle, Subway, Assam Electronics Corp, Tamil Nadu Govt, Yashoda Hospitals and other organizations in sending effective communications here.
Textlocal wishes you a very happy festive season!
Trusted By Over 225,000 Businesses
Try us. You will love the Textlocal experience.
Best-in-class SMS Delivery
Get unmatched delivery rates and speeds with our direct telecom operator connectivity and intelligent bulk SMS gateway.
10 test credits on activating your account. Only for business use. No credit card required.